"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen."

9.20.2007

We are good to go!

Just got a call from my case manager that insurance has approved the transplant!! WOOHOO!! This morning I see the dentist to replace this temp filling with a permanent one, and I was just now able to chew without any pain and there he goes again irritating my poor tooth again! Then, I am scheduled to see the sct doctor Tuesday and I'm sure I'll be getting admitted either that day or Wednesday to start the collection process.

Finally, things are rolling along again.

Love,
B

No comments: