"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen."

9.16.2007

Better late than never...

In all the excitement of taking Olivia and Seth to school on their first day, I forgot to take pictures! (chemo brain at work, see?!?) It's a little late, but here they are my first and second graders. And I must say I did not cry until I was leaving....that's pretty good for me!

Olivia (a proud 2nd Grader) and Seth (excited to be in 1st Grade!)


Goofing around with their Webkinz (these things are apparently all the rage!)



Valerie sneeking in the picture!


Love,
B

No comments: