"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen."

9.16.2007

Life as usual...

What I love about life is that it doesn't care what you are going through, the sun still rises and sets, clouds move in, it rains, then the sun shines through again and life goes on. So this is my life goes on post regarding my two sons.

I'm proud to say I have a Tiger Cub and a cubbie-to-be! Seth recently joined the Boy Scouts as a Tiger Cub and Nicholas went to his first meeting with Seth and sat intently, listening and nodding in agreement. He was so excited that he wants to join now as well. I haven't broken the bad news to him, that he has to wait until 1st grade. Poor kid! :) So, while we were out getting Seth's uniform we came across an adorable Little Scout Buddy shirt. That way I'll have a Tiger Cub and Little Scout Buddy as well. :) Here are some pics of the both of them. By the way, Seth has not taken off his uniform all weekend. He would sleep in it if he could. And he read his manual so much that the binding has already come undone and it's being held together by clear duct tape. I think the Boy Scouts is going to be a good fit for Seth. Our household is filling up quickly with boy and girl scouts. I am one proud momma. :)

Seth, the proud Tiger Cub!


Nicholas, the cubbie-to-be!


Love,
B

No comments: