"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen."

4.07.2008

A Very Nice, Long Vacation...

I was off Thursday and Friday, and it was a much needed break on my poor body! I was able to catch my breath and feel like I'm not one step behind everyone else. So, while I was off I took advantage of the beautiful weather. The kids and I went to the park Friday afternoon. It was fun for all!

Nicholas and Valerie having fun on the slide...


Taking turns on the tire swing...


Love to all,
Brandy

No comments: