"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen."

3.03.2008

My life in photos...

It seems these days I don't leave home without my little point and shoot camera. I always seem to want to capture some moment digitally, either of the kids (most of the time), the dog, or mother nature. And this is one of the reasons why. On my way in to work the other morning I saw one of the most beautiful sunrises I had seen in a long time. And for those that don't know, I have always been captivated by clouds and the way the sun reflects light on and through them. Ever since I got hold of a 110 film camera at the age of 10 I have been snapping pictures of clouds, and things haven't changed nearly 25 years later. And you know what? No two are ever the same! :)



Valerie and Seth at a friend's party over the weekend...

At Nicholas' 4th b-day party at CEC...

Olivia before Nicky's party and Nicholas admiring his cake!


Gabriel and the kids playing in the yard....


Spring is in the air and I love the way it smells.

Hoping you are enjoying your view as much as we are.

Love to all,
Brandy




1 comment:

j said...

just adorable
thank you
very much
j