"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen."

2.26.2008

Happy Birthday, Nicholas!

Our sweet, sweet Nicky turns 4 today! WOW! Can that be???? We have been blessed with four beautiful and amazing children, and this one is no exception. He is the sweetest little kid you could ask for. He has his moments (he is 4) but his kindness, loving and gentle soul make up for any toddler drama he could possibly go through. Want to know what I'm talking about? When I came home after having my biopsy on my lymphnode back in 2005, he would lay down with me, so calm and peaceful, just to be by me and comfort me. He was two at the time. two! He still has the gentlest soul and we cherish every minute we have with him. He's even been a model for the older two at times! So, my wish for Nicholas is not only that he live a long, happy and healthy life but that I may witness what a fine young man he turns into.

We had his party Sunday at (((drum roll please))) - Chuck E Cheese! It's times like these I wish they were twins...at least we could get the birthday over with one swoop! lol! Everyone had a great time and I'll post pictures later tonight. At least it was a different location. haha.

One more party to go...that will be on the 9th of March...two for one so-to-speak...since that's my birthday too. :-) We still don't know what we're doing for Seth, though. YIKES! I better get on the ball before I scar my son for life and not have a party at all. LOL! ;-)

Love to all,
Brandy and Gabriel

No comments: