"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen."

10.12.2007

Ok, so I'm no collection diva...

Maybe a collection diva-in-training since I only collected 3.96 million, which means I get to do this one more time this afternoon. Oh well, this time I'll have company. One of Seth's friends' mom is taking me today. She too has 4 kids, her youngest is in Seth's grade. She's a real superwoman, taking my kids along with hers to swimming and such when I was undergoing chemo and coming back still smiling!

Well, it wasn't the news I wanted to hear but at least I know I will be done today. yippee!!

--B

No comments: