"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen."

9.12.2007

On again, off again....

Well, as of Tuesday the insurance had not approved it. They had required I meet with the social worker as a condition upon approval. The sct nurse said they just want to make sure I'm not crazy - I guess they don't want to pay for looney people or they want to make sure they get their money's worth??? Gosh, if they only knew the real me....haha!! j/k

Friday is still up in the air. If I am not approved, I will not be admitted and if I am approved then I will be. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. I did go to the dentist today and everything is good to go! Did I ever mention my phobia of the dentist? That's a whole other blog.

Tomorrow I have absolutely nothing planned or scheduled! YAY! It's been such a busy week of running around, hospital visits, scans, dentist appt.,etc...I finally have a day off to relax and get ready for Friday's long day at the hospital. The day begins with a PET scan, meet with sct doctor and then meet with my lymphoma doctor before possibly getting admitted. Think NED, think NED, think NED (no evidence of disease). Or at least shrinkage of the tumor. They will still do the sct even if I am not in full remission, but I would like to be in full remission. Just the over-achiever in me coming out. :)

Love,
B

No comments: