"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen."

8.16.2007

Tomorrow is the day - Treatment #2

For some reason, this week just flew by! Gabriel and I will be at the hospital all day tomorrow, beginning in the morning. I have a chest x-ray that I rescheduled from today due to the crazy weather. (I was not about to drive to the med center for a 5 minute chest x-ray!) Then I have blood work, see the doctor at 1pm and then get admitted and hooked up to my margaritas!! :) I'm hoping it goes as smooth as the last one did. I don't know if I will have access to a computer, so in case I don't I will be back some time next week.

Love,
B

No comments: