"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen."

7.16.2007

Mother Nature at her best....

The sky was playing tricks on us last night. Thought I'd post some pics I took.

Oh, I can't forget this either. One of Olivia's friends was jumping on the trampoline and saw me taking pics. He asks Olivia, "What's your mom doing?" and Olivia proudly and matter of factly answered "She's a photographer, she's taking pictures of the sky." I guess all those dreams I had are a reality in my daughter's eyes. It was a great moment.






--B

No comments: