I can thank the movie, Son of the Mask for naming our dog. Ever since Olivia saw it, she fell in love with the dog who happens to be named...Otis. So, what are her suggestions for puppy names? Otis, of course! Well, afer days of countless suggestions we literally ran out of names. LOL! Otis it is. I must say, he is one heck of a dog. I'll post a pic this weekend of him and the kids. Crate training is going wonderfully well, we are even sleeping all night long! YAY!!
Things that irritate me. Today, I had one of those days. Here goes:
1) People who are late....I am the most punctual person you will ever meet, I hate it when other people think they are their own time zone.
2) Road Rage at 7 o'clock in the morning. C'mon people, the sun is just rising. Do you have to ride my ass and then swirve around me? Don't you see me putting on my makeup? ;)
3) People who have their boyfriend call in sick for them. If you're going to play hooky, have enough balls to call in yourself.
4) Husbands who can't give their child medicine as prescribed. Honey, it says to give 4x a day, not just the one time I am doing it.
5) Family members who call past 9 p.m. Ummm, did you forget we have 4 kids all under the age of 5?!? I cherish this time, I don't need a ringing phone waking them up.
"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen."