"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen."

1.07.2008

Day +69 and scan time again!

Wow, I'm almost to Day +100! I feel good. I am doing everything I was before, even vacuuming. I should have tried to hold out on that one a bit longer!! :) I have my scans again (has it been over a month already?) next week. I have my PET and CT scans next Monday, see my SCT doctor Tuesday and my Lymphoma doctor Wednesday. There goes a quick $100 between parking and office co-pays...And then if all goes well, as it should, I go back to work on the 22nd of this month! I'm a little nervous and excited about returning. It's been 6 months since I've been out and I'm hoping it all comes back to me. I know how hard it is after coming back after a long vacation, can you imagine being gone 6 months??? Liz and Lara have done a wonderful job of keeping everything running smoothly, do they even need me at all? ;-) At any rate, this is going to be my last quiet week. Starting next week, it's going to get busy and stay busy.

Birthdays are coming up, Valerie is kicking off the season with hers on the 21st. We're having her party at Chuck E Cheese, her request and she's so excited!! :) Then comes Nicholas' on the 26th of February, then mine on March 9th and then Seth's on the 12th - Whew!!

Here's to getting back to life and all that entails...

Cheers,
Brandy

No comments: