"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen."

10.28.2007

Day -3...

Well, the Big D hit today....and I was actually wishing it here after suffering through some serious constipation. I've decided I don't like either. ugh.

On a good note, I finally got to see Gabriel today! That was nice. He brought me some much needed clothes and photos of the kids. I'm going to plaster them all over my room. And I love having my quilts here, I get compliments on them all the time and it gives me a chance to talk to the nurses about my fabulous friends from school and work.

Ok, I took some immodium, am on my last bag of chemo, and am waiting for my pb&j sandwich. Off to watch the baseball game...sorry Mel about those Rockies, I am pulling for them!

--B

2 comments:

Melinda said...

It's a sad, sad day in mudville. But ever the eternal Cubs fan I know that the Rockies will be back next year! But you my friend are that much closer to B-day #2! And that is the best news!!! And belated happy 8th to your beautiful Olivia! Keep it up girl- you're getting closer!
Love always, Mel

Brandy said...

Love you back,
B