"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen."

6.21.2005

Then and Now

I was browsing at pics of Nicky back when Valerie was born and couldn't believe how much he has changed these past months.

Here he is in January 2005 @ 11 mos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Here he is today @ 16 mos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Out of nowhere, his head exploded curls! LOL! He gets that from Gabriel, who has pictures of when he was a kid with an afro. LOL!

Here is Olivia and Seth back in 2001!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Here they are 4 years later!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I think Valerie still hasn't changed...much...Here she is in January 2005
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Here she is today
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Ok, I'm done reminiscing. LOL! I swear it was just yesterday that Olivia was Valerie's age. Can I call a time-out to catch my breathe? ;-)

1 comment:

Shay said...

My how they change!! They are all absolutely gorgeous children!