"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen."

4.01.2008

Monday was my lucky day!

I won a FABULOUS CHI (see pic below) on the radio heading into work yesterday! KSBJ had a promo when the weather announcer said it was going to be a CHI day (hot and humid), then you call in to win one of these. And I won! I have never won anything on the radio before and I was soooo excited!! Needless to say, I was esctatic all day and it really did start my week off on the right foot.

I know what you're thinking "Brandy, you have no hair to CHI". Yes, you are right. But at the rate it's coming in, by the end of summer I should be using this baby everyday! And in the meantime, I will be using it on Olivia's hair. She loves it when her hair isn't 'poofy'. lol! Unless a pot of gold fell into our laps, I would never think of spending this kind of money for my hair. I just wouldn't. So now, I get one and my family still gets to eat! LOL! It should be coming in the mail over the next couple of weeks. I'll let you know when it gets here and test it out on Miss O.

Thank you, KSBJ! :)

Eagerly waiting to CHI,
Brandy

No comments: