"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen."

2.01.2007

New Year, New Blog

1 year ago today I started chemo. What was once a dark and uncertain road has now been lit and I have a second chance at life. I am enjoying every second I have, from the birds chirping to my kids' smiles. On the way to girl scouts tonight I let Olivia sit up front. Our meeting is at the local church in our neighborhood, so we just have to make two turns and we're there. She was so excited. She rolled down the windows, extended her legs to the dashboard and the radio blasting...what a sight, mother and daughter singing and dancing to Beyonce on the radio. lol. I loved it and will never forget how my once little baby is growing into such a sweet girl.

I promise to add more to this blog. I'm getting a digital camera...FINALLY...and will be adding pictures on a daily basis. We're also trying to upload our videos we have, there are some that are classic. But, needless to say we are searching for our software that we packed away somewhere two years ago.

Just a quick update.

B

No comments: